It has been about a week since Astrid 3 has been out and we are excited to announce that we have another update that fixes a number of bugs, adds some usability improvements, re-implements one of the most beloved features from Astrid 2 and adds a cool new feature.
Below is the change log for 3.1:
- fixed widget not updating when task completed
- added help links
- fixed bug where repeating tasks won’t increment
- when repeating a task, task timer is cleared, and recurrence is cleared from old task
- moved priority bar to left side (to prevent scroll ball from covering it)
- fixed desktop shortcuts of tags with a space force closing
- updated to latest translations
- pressing q,w,e,r in task list now launches filtering instead of changing priority
- made the ‘Astrid Notifications’ settings menu item work
- added fixed-time alarms to Add-Ons tab!
- tags starting with underscore are hidden from “active tasks”
- swipe gesture L=>R for activating filters screen
- fixed date formatting missing months and weekdays on HTC desire
- fixed alpha sort separating capitalized from lowercase tasks
- disabled astrid move to SD card (it breaks widgets and alarms)
- fixed losing tags when rotating task edit screen
- linkify task titles and notes (supports URLs, phone numbers, e-mail addresses)
We know some of you are still loyal to Astrid 2. We love it too! Over the next couple of weeks we plan on implementing some additional changes that we think will win the Astrid 2 diehards back again. Follow Astrid’s progress here or on twitter to keep up with the squid!
Finally if you have comments / feedback let us know at Get Satisfaction. While I have enjoyed many of our email exchanges this past week, Get Satisfaction is particularly helpful as we try and prioritize fixes and features.