For the power users among us, Astrid has plenty of useful keyboard shortcuts to supercharge your productivity. To enable keyboard shortcuts, go to your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen, then Settings → Preferences → Use Hotkeys.
Here are the available keyboard shortcuts:
- n = New task
- x = Complete selected task
- left arrow = Make due date one day earlier
- right arrow = Make due date one day later
- d = Jump to “Date”
- p = Postpone task by one week
- v = Remove task due date
- i = Edit task lists
- t = Edit task title
- s = Edit task description
- c = Add a new task comment
- e = Assign task to “No One” (only if task can be found in a list)
- 0/1/2/3 = Set task priority to â—‹/!/!!/!!!
- delete/backspace = Delete selected task
- o = open / close task edit panel
- l = Cycle through list filters/tags
- k = Select previous task
- j = Select next task
- ? = Show hotkey listing
Remember, you can always press the ? key to view a list of all the keyboard shortcuts.