Every day our team is working to make Astrid.com better. Some improvements are more subtle than others, so we’d like to highlight a few changes that can make a big difference.
1) Astrid understands (at least English for now).
Now you can type in a task like:
“Call Mom every Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 9:00 a.m.”
“Order pizza for the team on Saturday”
“Highest Priority Fix bug this security bug!”
Astrid will understand and set the priority, due date(s) and repeating characteristics appropriately.
Take a look at this post for a complete list and let us know if there are other words and phrases that you want Astrid to understand.
2) Astrid plays well with various screen resolutions. Whether you’re using the site on your new Windows Phone or just keeping a list open on your desk top while you work, Astrid.com adjusts to the size of your window for easy viewing
3) Notes are saved as you type. Have you ever been carefully typing in a note, gotten distracted and forgot to save? Google Docs and Microsoft Office products have been autosaving for years. Watch out… Astrid is catching up!
4) Real time notifications. Whichever platform you’re using, Astrid.com will notify you of comments others are making on your shared tasks instantly. Now web users can stay up to date on the conversation too.
5) Better new user experience! Â We’ve made some changes so that newbies can get started with Astrid more easily, and we want you to know that you can be more confident sharing lists with new people.
Stay tuned for the Astrid Clipper!