If you updated Astrid yesterday and updated to iOS 6 Astrid may crash on you. We submitted an update to Apple App Review, and it should be updated shortly. Trust us, we’ll notify the world when it goes through.
Until then, this should help:
- Change your restrictions for Contacts: Settings → General → Privacy → Contacts → Astrid → ”On”
- Or use astrid.com on your phone through Safari
Here is what’s going on:
- iOS 6 has a great feature that allows you to restrict apps from accessing your contacts. Cool, right?
- Astrid makes it easy to for you to share tasks with your contacts. Cool, right?
- But Astrid didn’t know how to deal with being denied access to contacts and crashed as a result. Not cool – we know.
We are deeply sorry we screwed up and have done our best to get the fix out to you soon.
Jon Paris, CEO